The two associations, TNW and RVL (resp. Tarifverbund Nordwestschweiz and Regio Verkehrsverbund Lörrach), will recognise each other's season tickets. The validity area within the border areas of the neighbouring networks will be permanently for U-Abo and U-Abo Freizeit and RVL-Abo season ticket holders and the prices for these subscriptions will remain unchanged.
- The validity of TNW U-Abo (Freizeit) subscriptions will be extended to include the entire RVL zones 1, 2 and 3 near the border, i.e. the subscription is valid in the German cities of Weil am Rhein, Lörrach, Rheinfelden and in the municipalities of Grenzach-Wyhlen, Binzen and Eimeldingen in the district of Lörrach (note: this does not apply to the GA Travelcard (Generalabonnement).
- For journeys to the RVL area, children aged 6 to 16 qualify for tickets at the reduced price. For the return journey to the TNW area, the reduced fare applies only for children from 6 to 15 years of age.
- In order for journeys to be valid from the Swiss border, holders of GA Travelacrd passes must buy a cross-border connecting ticket from a TNW ticket machine.
- The following are not valid for cross-border travel: tickets for travel solely within either of the RVL or TNW networks, BahnCard DB, SBB GA Travelcards / SBB day tickets and tickets for juniors (Junior Travelcard)/children when travelling in company with adults (Children's Co-Travelcard).
- More information is available in the triregio brochure (in German) or at www.triregio.info.